The Artemis Strategy Group Motivations Assessment Program™ (MAP) is an initiative based on primary, proprietary research to inspire marketing and communications leaders. Our MAP research has been fueling good ideas and initiatives since 2013.
Moving People to Act
It’s about positioning, the development of strong and impactful messages effective enough to motivate people to act. It’s for corporate marketing and communication strategists, and the researchers who support them.
Please fill out the form and we will send you a link by email to download our free eBook, Don’t Just Talk to Your Audience; Persuade Them: Research for Effective Brand Positioning.
Signs Your Industry Needs to Start—or Re-Start—A Campaign (May 26, 2015)
Jon DeWitt, Partner, Artemis Strategy Group, and Tom Nagle, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Statler Nagle, present some well-known and lesser-known association campaigns that point to best practices, common pitfalls and guiding principles. For a webinar summary, contact Anne Aldrich, Partner.
Financial Services Webinars
- She’s Not That Into You: What Women Value About Money and How They Make Financial Decisions (February 2015)
- Consumer Views of the Financial Landscape (December 2014)
- Thinking About Thought Leadership
- Thought Leadership 2.0: Raising the Bar
- Artemis Strategy Group’s Thought Leadership/Public Release Expertise
Like What You See?
Sign up to receive our latest news and resources:
- Ideas & News for Communications and Marketing Strategists, our one-page eNewsletter (6 issues/year)
- Artemis Strategy Group Webinars
- Artemis Strategy Group eBooks, Articles & Blog Posts