The Motivations Assessment Program™ (MAP) is a free service for financial and health marketers and communicators seeking to influence their target audiences’ decision-making. Through MAP eBooks, webinars and blog posts, Artemis Strategy Group provides actionable insights and illustrates how to use Motivation Research to develop effective communications strategies.
eBook: Moving People to Act
Our free eBook Don’t Just Talk to Your Audience; Persuade Them: Research for Effective Brand Positioning is about positioning, the development of strong and impactful messages effective enough to motivate people to act. It’s for corporate marketing and communication strategists, and the researchers who support them. Click here to download your copy.
Signs Your Industry Needs to Start—or Re-Start—A Campaign (May 26, 2015)
Jon DeWitt, Partner, Artemis Strategy Group, and Tom Nagle, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Statler Nagle, present some well-known and lesser-known association campaigns that point to best practices, common pitfalls and guiding principles. For a webinar summary, contact Anne Aldrich, Partner.
Financial Services Webinars
- She’s Not That Into You: What Women Value About Money and How They Make Financial Decisions (February, 2015)
- Consumer Views of the Financial Landscape (December, 2014)
- Thinking About Thought Leadership
- Thought Leadership 2.0: Raising the Bar
- Artemis Strategy Group’s Thought Leadership/Public Release Expertise
Like What You See?
Sign up to receive our latest news and resources:
- Ideas & News for Communications and Marketing Strategists, our one-page eNewsletter (6 issues/year)
- Artemis Strategy Group Webinars
- Artemis Strategy Group eBooks, Articles & Blog Posts