We use our unique Motivation Research approach to help organizations build their brand positioning in a way that speaks to the values of their audience.
Brand Positioning Case Studies
- Education: How Do You Build Alumni Engagement? Our assignment for Georgetown University’s alumni association was framed to address three objectives. Read more
- Health and Nutrition: Refueling Athletes: Capitalizing on a Ripe New Market for an Existing Product. The beverage market has exploded over the past decade, and one of the most active markets is consumers who refresh, replenish or refuel after athletic activity. MilkPEP, the organization behind the National Milk Mustache “got milk” campaign, saw an opportunity. Read more
Brand Positioning Resources
- eBook: Moving People to Act. Our free eBook Don’t Just Talk to Your Audience; Persuade Them: Research for Effective Brand Positioning is about positioning, the development of strong and impactful messages effective enough to motivate people to act. It’s for corporate marketing and communication strategists and the researchers who support them. Click here to download your copy.
- Blog post: The Importance of Context in Developing Brand Positioning. Context makes a difference, and it’s one of the critical elements to consider with brand positioning. Read more
- Blog post: Do Industries Need to Manage Their Reputation? In short, yes. This article explains why and how, with a specific industry reputation management example. Read more